1. What are the wages for different types of workers in the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector?
Wages for different categories of workers in the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector are approximately as follows:
- Laborers: 60-90 USD/month
- Operators: 90-130 USD/month
- Professionals (pharmacists, chemists, biologists, accountants, etc.): 200-450 USD/month
- Middle managers: 450-650 USD/month
- Managers: 850-2200 USD/month
2. Are there any support measures related to the hiring of expat employees?
Yes, there are several support measures related to the hiring of expat employees:
- Up to 5 years of personal income tax exemption for expat employees not working in R&D
- Up to 10 years of personal income tax exemption and a 10-year residence permit for expat employees working in R&D
- Import of personal effects by expat employees are exempted from duties and other charges
- Simplified access to long-term employment visas and work permits